- wewerenotthefirst likes this
- obsessivecomplusiveremission reblogged this from fuckyeahtravels
- sleepwalkingteenager likes this
- the-papoose likes this
- orangepinkleopardprint likes this
- fleg-em likes this
- tevergeefs likes this
- far0ffplaces likes this
- shizzlecheizzle reblogged this from fuckyeahtravels
- shizzlecheizzle likes this
- padalickingood likes this
- ineffablehusbands likes this
- pontmercied reblogged this from sosaysmrstewart
- peaceloveandganny likes this
- dragon0blood reblogged this from qwopisinthemailbox
- qwopisinthemailbox reblogged this from therealkeyblademaster
- itty-bitty-kitty-butts likes this
- eixn likes this
- sosaysmrstewart reblogged this from therealkeyblademaster
- yandereyiss reblogged this from therealkeyblademaster
- alienaided likes this
- therealkeyblademaster reblogged this from ragingshiftingwindsofterror
- hotcutegirlygeek likes this
- sheisahopelessromantic reblogged this from ragingshiftingwindsofterror
- ragingshiftingwindsofterror reblogged this from fuckyeahtravels
- specificskillset likes this
- saysingspeakhappy likes this
- w0rldofillusion likes this
- in-this-labyrinth likes this
- palearole likes this
- fuckitgetinthebucket reblogged this from fuckyeahtravels
- charmaineworld likes this
- novembreseas likes this
- theveryhungrycaterpillar likes this
- flower-p-o-w-e-r likes this
- rickybutlerjr likes this
- newiuhthh likes this
- levart-musings reblogged this from fuckyeahtravels
- ashtyntheliterate likes this
- morninginthecities likes this
- mind-keeper likes this
- carlaaguilar likes this
- howimprobablearewe likes this
- mischieviosity likes this
- unravellingidyll likes this
- kali-motxo likes this
- brendasits likes this
- quepasaaaa likes this
- estoy-perdida likes this
- somedance2forget likes this
few helpful travel links for you guys.
i came across a really cool link today while browsing reddit, and thought i’d leave it for you guys to enjoy too, as well as a couple others i thought were also pretty helpful and interesting in general.
1. the first one is called price of travel, and you can visit the site here.
basically you can search (even compare) cities you want to travel to and it lists things from the average hostel & hotel cost, the average price of food, attractions, average weather conditions, city facts, hotel seasons, transportation costs, and even the average times for watching the sunrise & sunset if you feel so inclined to know!
2. the next is AWESOME. it’s a huge (understatement) site for flight searches and it combines just about every site and airline you could possibly think of. it’s a matrix site and you can see the site if you click here!
3. this site called “ryanmonth" is a flight search specifically geared towards ryan air! simple and easy to use, good if you’re looking to find the cheapest flight via ryan air.
4. of course i had to add in couchsurfing. couchsurfing is a network used worldwide for travelers looking for a cheap (might i add, free) way to find somewhere to sleep. you’ll have to make a profile and usually it’s only a short term fix for having a roof over your head, but it’s definitely a massive tool that everyone who travels should utilize.
5. and last of all, here’s a link to a thread in reddit dubbed “best travel ‘hacks’”, definitely worth checking out because there’s tips for traveling, getting the lowest prices, how to interact with people, and seriously everything and anything in between that. worth a browse.